- Duration: 12 days
- Location: Vietnam
- Places : 15 Seats
- Prix: FROM 1679 USD PER PERSON
»Hanoi: Discover the city's French colonial history in the tree-lined avenues, grand villas and sidewalk society of the Paris of Vietnam.
»Halong Bay: Enjoy an overnight cruise in the most magnificent bay of the country, one of the UNESCO-recognised World Heritage Sites.
»Hoi An: The peaceful essence of the atmosphere of Hoi An welcomes you to come and relax in this lantern town.
»Ho Chi Minh City: Discover "The Pearl of the Orient" and vibrant nightlife
»Cu Chi Tunnel: Into some history lesson with a trip to Cu Chi tunnels. A fascinating underground networks built during the Vietnam war.
»Mekong Delta: Explore the maze of waterways and visit the local floating market on a sampan.
DAY 1: DEPART FROM LOS ANGELES
Fly from North America to Vietnam, crossing the International Date Line.
DAY 2: WELCOME TO VIETNAM - HANOI ARRIVAL
Your trip begins with arrival in Vietnam. Your private driver will meet and greet you at the airport. You will be escorted to the hotel by private transportation. Check-in to the hotel and get over the jet lag.
You can mooch through the streets of the city. Historic charm, architectural marvels, and products’ variety are splashed all over this area.
After enjoying the first day yourself and return to the hotel for a relaxing sleep.
Night 1: Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 3: HANOI - HA LONG BAY (B/L/D) SHARING CRUISE
- 07h30: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Ha Long City through the green fields in the Red River Delta.
- 10h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
- 12h00: Embark at Ha Long wharf – Break and photography time
- 12h30: Boat Cruises on Halong, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
- 13h30: Have lunch while cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 15h30: Transfer by tender to Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite in different amazing shapes …. After about half an hour visiting, you will go back to tender and return to the boat. Then return to cruise for your leisure or join sunbathing, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water. Join with cooking class by our chef.
- 19h00: Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board.
- 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Stay overnight on boat.
Night 2: Overnight on Cruises in Ha Long bay
DAY 4: HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B/L) SHARING CRUISE
- 07h30: Have breakfast and enjoy the sunrise on the bay.
- 09h00: Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village you are not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, but also be surrounded by the rocky mountains by small bamboo boat for an hour in to the ancient village then return to cruise for relaxing and check out the room.
- 10h30: Have lunch while cruising back through Ha Long Bay to the pier
- 11h30: Disembark at Ha long wharf, time to say goodbye to the crew.
- 12h00: Return from Ha Long to Hanoi.
- 14h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
- 16h00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
Night 3: Overnight in hotel in Hanoi
DAY 5: HANOI FREE DAY (B) - FLY TO HOI AN (VIA DA NANG AIRPORT)
Today, you are free to visit Hanoi Old Quarter, free and easy for shopping until transfer to the airport for the flight to Hoi An (via Da Nang Airport).
Leisure time in Hoi An
Night 4: Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 6: HOI AN CITY TOUR (B/L)
Begin your tour by foot into the heart of Hoi An, a former trading port that welcomed Chinese, Dutch, French, Japanese, Portuguese and Arab merchants between the 16th to 18th Centuries. Nowadays, Hoi An is famous for its stunning restored architecture, homemade silk, expert tailors, distinctive yellow walls and delicious noodles and seafood. Its relaxed vibe and pedestrian streets make this town a pleasure to discover by foot.
Along with your stroll, stop off at the city's best cultural landmarks. Start with a wander through the Chua Ong Pagoda, a stunning Chinese-style structure built in 1653 to honour the Chinese general Quan Cong. Then, head onward to the Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, famous for the Jinshang Temple dedicated to the goddess of the sea. Since the city's culture was linked closely with the sea - and the safety of merchant sailors that frequented its shores - this temple is one of the most historic and significant in the entire town.
Finally, wander onward to the 200-year old ancestral Tan Ky House and the iconic Japanese Covered Bridge. Built by Japanese craftsman and doubling as a temple. Learn about how the bridge was constructed and how it become a major landmark in the city before the guide takes you back to your hotel for overnight stay.
Overnight in Hoi An
Night 5: Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 7: HOI AN ECO TOUR (B/L)
Today your English-speaking guide will meet you at the hotel and take you to a tour of the countryside and rivers around Hoi An. As you meander through the countryside you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. After that, you will board the Hoi An Eco-tour boat for a river cruise to meet and engage with local fishermen. Enjoy a hands-on experience of traditional net fishing. You will also take a paddleboat trip in a unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat down the waterways of a coconut palm paradise.
In the afternoon, leisure time on your own exploring the ancient town or relaxing at the hotel.
Night 6: Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 08: HOI AN LEISURE (B)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, the rest of the day is spent at your leisure. Free time for shopping and your own activities.
Night 7: Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 09: HOI AN, FLIGHT TO HO CHI MINH CITY (B)
After breakfast at your hotel and you are free till the airport transfer.
Today, you will have a flight to Ho Chi Minh city and stay overnight at the most touristic area of Ho Chi Minh City.
Night 8: Overnight in Hotel in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 10: MEKONG DELTA (B)
(start 7.30 – return 17.00 )
7:30am -7.50am Pick up from the hotel.
Enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields.
On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories.
Night 9: Overnight in Overnight in Hotel in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 11: CU CHI TUNNEL TOUR (B)
7:30am -7.50am Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel and then start drive to Cu Chi which located 60km from HCM city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for the Original tunnels system of over 220km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers alongside the road. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage, and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines when Cu Chi was" A Free Target Zone ". The remnants visitors will see show Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there and visitors will see the remnants.
13:00 Back to Ho Chi Minh City.
14:30 Have lunch in a local restaurant
15:30 Arrive in your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Night 10: Overnight in Overnight in Hotel in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 12: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
This day you are free until transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for your flight back hom
|Hanoi||Era Hotel or Similar||http://www.hanoierahotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||Legend White Dolphin or similar||http://www.whitedolphincruises.com/|
|Hoi An||Le Pavillon Central Villa or Similar||http://www.lepavillonhoian.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Prague Hotel or similar||http://praguehotelvn.com/vi/|
UPGRADE TO 4 STAR HOTEL: 380.00 USD / Person
|Hanoi||Tirant Hotel or similar||http://www.tiranthotel.com|
|Halong Bay||Flamingo cruise or similar||http://www.flamingocruisehalong.com/|
|Hoi An||Coco River Resorts or similar||http://cocoriverresort.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Lotus Central Hotel or similar||http://www.lotuscentralhotel.vn/|
UPGRADE TO 5 STAR HOTEL : 708.00 USD/Person
|Hanoi||Apricot Hotel or similar||http://apricothotels.com/|
|Halong Bay||Era Cruise or similar||https://eracruises.com/en/|
|Hoi An||La Siesta Resort and Spa or similar||https://lasiestaresorts.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||The Myst Dong Khoi Hotel or similar||http://www.themystdongkhoihotel.com/|
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per person)|
|Tue 21 May 2019||15||1679 USD|
|Tue 28 May 2019||15||1679 USD|
|Tue 4 June 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 11 June 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 18 June 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 25 June 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 2 Jul 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 9Jul 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 16 Jul 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 23 Jul 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 30 Jul 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 6 Aug 2019||15||1679 USD|
|Tue 13 Aug 2019||15||1679 USD|
|Tue 20 Aug 2019||15||1679 USD|
|Tue 27 Aug 2019||15||1679 USD|
|Tue 3 Sep 2019||15||1679 USD|
|Tue 10 Sep 2019||15||1679 USD|
|Tue 17 Sep 2019||15||1679 USD|
|Tue 24 Sep 2019||15||1679 USD|
|Tue 1 Oct 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 8 Oct 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 15 Oct 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 22 Oct 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 29 Oct 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 5 Nov 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 12 Nov 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 19 Nov 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 26 Nov 2019||15||1879 USD|
|Tue 3 Dec 2019||15||1979 USD|
|Tue 10 Dec 2019||15||1979 USD|
|Tue 17 Dec 2019||15||1979 USD|
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√International flights from Los Angeles to Hanoi and from Ho Chi Minh to Los Angeles, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax., China Southern or similar. If you are traveling from a different city, please contact us
√Domestic flights between Hanoi to Danang and Danang to Ho Chi Minh include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X Beverage, Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Public holiday surcharge (if any)
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
X Other services not mentioned above
FLIGHT ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- All flight tickets for set departure date must be booked 90 days in advance. A surcharge must be applied after 90 days .
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) before hitting the button.
- Step 2: Click Enquiry Now on the day you decide to go for the trip and make a deposit 10% of the total amount, and 100% of flight tickets upon confirming at the reservation time via Bank Transfer (customers will pay for transfer fee) or credit card (Payment fee 3,2 %)
- Step 3: Send us your scan copies of passports
- Step 4: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 hours after received the deposit.
S Viet Travel must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- S Viet Travel demands that all clients going on our trips hold a proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, S Viet Travel reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by Signing and returning to S Viet Travel a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single supplement surcharge USD 346 pp for 3 stars hotel USD 526 pp for 4-star hotel, USD 932 pp for 5-star hotel.
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after a confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions
- All tours are required to book 90 days of departure, within 90 days will be a surcharge if flight ticket price changes
- Some flights may depart a day before the itinerary and involve a transit. These changes are subject to availability and airline schedule changes