- Duration: 16 DAYS
- Location: CAMBODIA - VIETNAM
- Places : 15
- Prix: £1790 PER PERSON (30% off)
Experience the charm of Angkor Wat and Phnom Penh, have an unforgettable river cruise along Mekong river from Cambodia to Vietnam, feel the pace of life of Saigon and romantic atmosphere in Hoi An. At the end experience the life of local people in villages surrounding Hanoi and enjoy the fantastic views of Halong Bay. In this vacation we have picked up for you the best attractions of Cambodia and Vietnam.
SET DEPARTURE DATE
2018: 19 Nov, 2 Dec*, 9 Dec*.
2019: 12 Jan, 19 Jan, 2 Feb, 18 Feb, 9 Mar, 23 Mar, 15 Apr, 27 Apr, 11 May, 25 May, 3 Jun, 15 Jun, 3 Jul**, 15 Jul**, 7 Sep**, 7 Oct, 19 Nov, 2 Dec, 9 Dec.
* For departures on these dates the price starts from £1840
** For departures on these dates the price starts from £1940
|Siem Reap||Saem Siem Reap Hotel or similar||http:// www.saemsiemreaphotel.com|
|Phnom Penh||Harmony Hotel or similar||http://www.harmonyhotelpp.com|
|Ho Chi Minh||Bay Ho Chi Minh Hotel or similar||http://www.bayhotelhcm.com/|
|Hoi An||Coco River Resort & Spa or similar||http://cocoriverresort.com/|
|Hanoi||Tirant hotel or similar||http://www.tiranthotel.com/|
UPGRADE 5 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA £315.00/PERSON
|Siem Reap||Sokha Angkor hotel or similar||http://www.sokhahotels.com/|
|Phnom Penh||Sokha Phnom Penh or similar||http://www.sokhahotels.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh||Majestic Hotel or similar||http://www.majesticsaigon.com/|
|Hoi An||La Siesta Hoi An Resort & Spa or similar||http://www.lasiestaresorts.com|
|Hanoi||Apricot Hotel or similar||http://www.apricothotels.com|
NOTE: All accommodations are still available at the moment and could be fully booked without any advance notice.
- International flights from Lomdon to Siem Reap and from Hanoi to London, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax, Vietnam Airlines or similar. If you are travelling from different city, please contact us;
- Domestic flights from Ho Chi Minh to Danang and from Danang to Hanoi include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax;
- Speed boat from Phnom Penh to Chau Doc;
- Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services;
- Accommodation shared in Double / Twin / Triple room with daily breakfast;
- Accommodations include 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax;
- Experienced English speaking guide;
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner);
- All sightseeing tickets for attractions stated in guided excursions;
- Kayaking boat in Halong Bay (if any);
- Tissues and water on coach;
- Services charges and government tax;
- Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service;
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed;
- No extra charge after services confirmation.
- Beverage, Personal expenses, tips and gratuities;
- Travel insurance;
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec;
- Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned);
- Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Cambodia: 30$/person);
- Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00am – 05:00am;
- Other services not mentioned above.
DAY 01: LONDON – FLY TO SIEMREAP
Departure from London to Siem Reap – Cambodia.
DAY 02: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL
Upon arrival to Siem Reap airport you will be transferred to the hotel for check in, free at your leisure time. If you arrived early you could have a walk around the city and visit the King’s Residence, Wat Bo pagoda built in 18 century and Artisan D’Angkor, a handcraft center where you could watch the wood and stone carving processes.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 03: ANGKOR (B)
Have a breakfast at hotel, then our guide will pick you up to the sightseeing tour. You will spend a full day in Angkor area exploring the wondrous ancient ruins with the South Gate of Angkor Thom, which is famous for its series of colossal human faces carved in stone, the impressive Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the largest as well as the most complete temple of Angkor Wat. This architectural masterpiece was constructed in the 12th century and covers an area of about 210 hectares. We stroll around this massive edifice, seeing the many galleries with columns, libraries, pavilions, courtyards and ponds full of water reflecting the towering temple and the jungle covered temple of Ta Prohm is an incredible sight. There are enormous fig trees and gigantic creepers which embrace themselves in the stone foundations of the structure giving the impression of man’s creation being reclaimed by the powerful forces of nature.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 04: SIEM REAP – PHNOM PENH (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel and later you will be transferred to Phnom Penh. En route, we will stop for a quick visit at the spider market. Then continue to Phnom Penh where you will have lunch at local restaurant. In the afternoon you will visit to Royal Palace, where His Majesty, the King of Cambodia, and the royal families lived. Continue to Silver Pagoda, that serves less as a functioning temple than a repository for cultural treasures such as 90 kg golden Buddha sculpture encrusted with 2086 diamonds. Finally visit Wat Phnom Temple, one of the most important pagodas in Phnom Penh which was built in 1373 on an artificial hill by the wealthy widow Daun Chi Penh.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 05: PHNOM PENH (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Tuol Sleng Museum (S-21 prison). This former school was used as a prison by Pol Pot’s security forces. More than 17,000 people held at S-21 were taken to the extermination camp at Choeng Ek to be executed. Then drive to visit the “Killing Fields” of Choeng Ek (15 km south of Phnom Penh). Between 1975 and 1978 about 17,000 men, women, children and infants (including nine foreigners) were detained and tortured at the S-21 prison and transported to extermination camp of Choeng Ek. Then visit Russian Market (Toul Tumpong Market), the Market has gained reputation for cheap clothing, a large selection of Buddha images and woodcarvings, betel-nut boxes, silk, silver jewelry, and classic music instrument.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 06: PHNOM PENH – CRUISE TO CHAU DOC (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel, and around 11 am you will be transferred to the port where your boat departs.
At 12:00 PM the speed boat will depart from Sisowath Quay – Kh Daun Penh – Phnompenh – Cambodia (International floating port) to Chau Doc. You would cross the border between Cambodia and Vietnam.
Around 05:30 PM the speed boat arrives to Chau Doc, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Staying overnight in Chau Doc.
DAY 07: CHAU DOC – CAI BE (B/L/D)
06:00am. Have breakfast at hotel and check out the room. You will take a bus to Cai Be where you will board on your cruise boat and have some rest in your cabin. The boat will cruise through branches and canals of Mekong river, you could enjoy the amazing view of surrounding landscapes and the diverse life of local people in the Mekong Delta. Have lunch on the boat.
In the afternoon you will have guided land excursions around small villages surrounded by rice fields and orchards. You could watch the locals build their boats or how food is processed in local family workshops.
Then you will get back on boat and have some free time, enjoy the sunset on the top deck. The dinner would be served on the boat.
Overnight on boat.
DAY 08: CAN THO – CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET – SAI GON (B/L)
Get up early as cruise starts with the sunrise, just when the Delta comes back to life, the breakfast will be served at 6:30 AM. Check out your cabin and get to your next destination – Cai Rang, to where you will get by sampan.
Cai Rang Floating Market is the biggest and most colorful floating market in the Mekong Delta’s region. In the very early morning, the river becomes a busy commercial site where hundreds of boats packed with fruits, vegetables and plants line along the river and are ready for trading. Sellers will hang samples of what they are selling on the top of a long pole on their boats so the buyers can see their products from a distance. Enjoy your shopping and then visit the workshop where local family produces noodles.
Afterward you will be transferred to Ho Chi Minh, check in hotel and have some free time for rest.
Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 09: HO CHI MINH FREE & EASY
Enjoy your free day in Ho Chi Minh – Vietnamese metropolis which has amazing bustling streets, fantastic restaurants and thriving trees. Spend this day with sightseing and shopping. We recommend you to visit Notre Dame cathedral, Reunification hall, The War Remounts museum and Chinatown, in the evening you could enjoy a drink and amazing view from one of the rooftop bars or take an evening cruise over Saigon river.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 10: HCM – FLY TO DANANG – HOIAN (B,L)
Breakfast at hotel, then transfer to the airport to fly to Da Nang. Upon arrival to Danang our driver will meet you and transfer to Hoi An. In Hoi An you will check in to hotel, and have some free time to explore surrounding area.
Overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 11: HOI AN FREE & EASY (B)
Enjoy your free day in UNESCO World heritage town.
Once known as Fairo Hoi An was an influential port along the Silk Road, for over 500 years, merchants from China, Japan, France and Portugal settled in the prosperous town resulting in distinctive blend of culture, cuisine, religions and architecture.
We recommend you to visit a former trading port, Chua Ong Pagoda, a stunning Chinese-style structure built in 1653, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, famous for the Jinshan Temple dedicated to the goddess of the sea and Japanese Covered Bridge. You also could visit one of the tailor shops (tailoring is a big industry in Hoi An) and get clothes, shoes and bags done within a day.
After the dark, the Old Town in Hoi An transforms into a mystical row of lights and lanterns. In fact, Hoi An is a big centre for paper lantern manufacturers and merchants. Every shop or establishment will have a few lanterns outside, but the real sight is the lantern market. Here you’ll be able to see how these lanterns are made and will have a plethora of choices should you wish to take some home with you.
After a stroll through the market, check out the outdoor traditional theatre. You will have a chance to see Vietnamese folk dancers and musicians perform traditional pieces. The theatre runs from 9pm to 10pm at the square on Nguyen Thai Hoc street. It is completely free and open to the public so it’s interesting to see, even if it’s just for a few minutes as you pass by. Before you retire to your hotel, be sure to light a candle box and set it in the water. Many kids sit along the banks of the channel and offer candles to you – remember to make a wish.
DAY 12: HOIAN FREE & EASY – DA NANG – HANOI (B)
Free at your leisure time in Hoi An.
Afternoon, transfer to Da Nang airport for fly to Hanoi. Upon arrival a private vehicle will be waiting for you for transfer to your hotel.
Overnight at Hanoi
DAY 13: HANOI ECO TOUR (B/L)
You will be picked up form hotel at 07:30 and transferred to Ba Vi. You will visit 3 villages, at each
village the local host will show you Vietnamese countryside life. You will be welcomed by Mr Duoc
– a veteran, listen to his stories about his life during and after Vietnam War. He also is an expert on
handling the raw tea leaves and making it into the products to sell on the market Then you will
visit a tea village with 30-years old tea trees. There besides walking and helping local people to
harvest the tea leaves, you will know how to pick the best part of the tea tree to make the most
wonderful beverage in the world. Then heading to Mrs Chin’s house for a cooking lesson and have
lunch with in the garden. After the lunch have some rest and your host will take you around her
village and you will visit the local workshops. You will learn how to make tofu, unshell the rice and
will see the workshop of local hammerer who is working there for 70 years. Cycling through the
rice fields then you will arrive to the house of your next host Mr Chau, have your feet soaking in
warm water with herb leaves following the recipes of Muong ethnic minorities. Continue the boat
trip along the Da river and viewing the stunning scenery and discover the life of local people
alongside the river.
Drive back to Hanoi in the evening, end your Bavi Eco Tour at the hotel around 18:30.
DAY 14: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY (B/L/D) SHARING CRUISE
Our guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at lobby of hotel and start journey east to Ha long Bay, through picturesque rice-farming villages of the Red River Delta, where we see daily Vietnamese village life. On arrival, you will board a beautiful traditional junk and spend full day and night cruising around the bay’s 3000 magnificent limestone islets. In the evening when the boat is anchored in the middle of the stunning lagoon, we enjoy a wonderful seafood meal and later there is opportunity for an excursion from the boat.
Overnight on boat.
DAY 15: HA LONG BAY – HA NOI (B/L) SHARING CRUISE
Rise early for a Tai Chi lesson or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Cave of Surprises, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, you will sail back to the main harbor and return to Hanoi around 4.30pm. Drop at hotel in Hanoi. Free at your leisure time.
Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 16: HA NOI DEPARTURE (B)
Depending on your flight time, you will have leisure time which is arranged by yourself for the last waking, cycling around, shopping souvenirs or handicraft products or having local coffee for the last time before we take you to the airport for your flight.
End of the service at the airport.
Goodbye and safe travel!
You can choose paying via bank transfer (in USD) or Credit card (converted to VND)
- Deposit £900 upon confirming, at the reservation time via Bank Transfer (customers will pay for transfer fee), Credit card (Payment fee 3,2%)
- Balance will be full paid on 30 days of departure
- Customers will take responsibility for all bank transfer fee or any payment fee from the bank
Step 1: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform the date and number of traveler or special requirements
Step 2: Send us your scan copies of passports
Step 3: Make the deposit as follow the invoice which is sent by us
S Viet Travel must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment.
CONDITION OF INSURANCE:
- S Viet Travel demands that all clients going on our trips hold a proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, S Viet Travel reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by Signing and returning to S Viet Travel a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin share. Single supplement surcharge £522 for 4 stars hotel, £730 for 5 stars hotel per person
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment / cancellation made after a confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions
- All tours are required to book 90 days of departure, within 90 days will be surcharge if flight ticket price changes
- Some flights may depart a day before the itinerary and involve a transit. These changes are subject to availability and airline schedule changes
- The international airfares included in a package are effective on October, 10 and their availability is limited
- The price for departures in December starts from £1840 and departures from July, 1 to September,31 starts from £1940.