- Duration: 11 DAYS
- Location: VIETNAM
- Places : 15
- Prix: FROM 2054 CAD PER PERSON
Vietnam is famous for its beautiful beaches. During this trip, you will visit remarkable beaches of Mui Ne and Nha Trang. Besides that, we have prepared for you Sand dunes jeep tour in Mui Ne and snorkeling activities in Nha Trang. But before have a short stopover in Ho Chi Ming to take Mekong Delta cruise.
»Ho Chi Minh City: Discover "The Pearl of the Orient" and vibrant nightlife
»Mui Ne: Get yourself a break at Mui Ne's long beach which great for walks, jogging and spectacular sunsets
»Nha Trang: Relaxing on the beautiful coastline with bleached sandy beach and clear emerald water.
DAY 1: DEPART FROM VANCOUVER
Fly from Vancouver to Ho Chi Minh City, crossing the International Date Line.
DAY 2: WELCOME TO VIETNAM - HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL
Your trip begins with arrival in Vietnam. Your private driver will meet and greet you at the airport. You will be escorted to the hotel by private transportation. Check-in to the hotel and have some rest.
You can mooch through the streets of the city. Historic charm, architectural marvels, and products’ variety are splashed all over this area.
After enjoying the first day yourself and return to the hotel for a relaxing sleep.
DAY 3: MEKONG DELTA (B/L) – GROUP TOUR
(start 7.20am – return around 17.30 )
7:20 am Pick up from the hotel.
Kick start your day with a hearty breakfast and a trip to Mekong Delta follows, depart for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River. Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around the country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, folk song music which performed by the local people. Visit the fruit plantation.
Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and treat yourself in the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business, visit a honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop.
Have lunch at a local restaurant. Break time.
In the afternoon, time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong Delta. Hammock relaxing and enjoy cool breeze for those can’t join the cycling trip. Return to Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 4: HO CHI MINH – MUI NE (B)
Pick up from the hotel. Our driver will drive you on the Highway through the bustling city of Bien Hoa, nearer to Phan Thiet the terrain changes to semi-desert with cactus plants and strange looking dragon fruit plantation. Continue departing to Muine and check-in the hotel.
DAY 5: MUI NE JEEP TOUR (B)
(Sunset jeep tour: 13:30 pm – 16:00 pm)
Have a relaxing morning and get ready for the Sand Dunes Jeep Tour in the afternoon. At this tour, you will experience a sightseeing adventure filled with local daily life from Fishing village, White sand dunes (Lotus Lake), Red sand dunes and Fairy spring.
In the afternoon Jeep will pick you up at your hotel to visit the Fairy Stream a natural beauty spot with a nice red canyon - water view, which is a unique and primitive place untouched by human beings, near a small brook with clean water. Jeep tour will stop at the Fishing Village for you overlooking to Muine Bay with the most amazing view of the boats and sunsets. It is best known for crowded boats and fresh seafood.
Not only visiting the White sand dune, but you will also be fulfilled by viewing the beautiful of Mui Ne beach on road. It is a more romantic time for seeing the sunrise or sunset, slip on the sand. Moreover, in the middle of the White Sand Dunes, there is Lotus Lake - lotus is one of the famous flowers in Viet Nam.
Then you will have a chance to visit Yellow sand dune. From the top of the Yellow one, you can see all of the scenery of Mui Ne where you can discover the daily activities of the Fishing village.
Please note, this tour also involves walking. To best enjoy the tour, come in light clothing, comfortable walking shoes, cap, sun lotion, and sunglasses.
DAY 6: MUI NE LEISURE DAY (B)
Enjoy the free time and have a relaxing time in Mui Ne
DAY 7: MUI NE – NHA TRANG (B)
After the breakfast, a private car will pick you up from the hotel and will drive you to Nha Trang. After check-in at the hotel have a leisure time. You could go to the beach for a swim or experience other activities at the seaside.
DAY 8: NHA TRANG ISLAND GROUP TOUR (B/L)
You will be picked up from your hotel at 9:15-9:45 am by air-conditioned van to transfer to the Cau Da port to start your trip. At 10:30 am you will arrive to Mun Island (Coral island) – the best island for snorkeling where you can see lots of lives colorful corals and fish. You will also be able to see caves in which the sea swallows make their nests from the boat.
Have lunch at the local restaurant. Then at 14:00 pm you will visit Tum island for a relaxing time at the local 4 stars resort. At 15:40 the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
DAY 9: NHA TRANG LEISURE (B)
Enjoy the free time in Nha Trang and have a relaxing time by the seaside.
DAY 10: NHA TRANG – HO CHI MINH (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel, have a free leisure time until there will be a private cab transfer you to the airport, and ready for the next flight to Ho Chi Minh. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel, where you could have a rest after the flight.
DAY 11: TIME TO SAY GOODBYE - HO CHI MINH DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Complete the hotel check-out formalities after which you can visit the local markets and buy souvenirs for your loved ones. Later, proceed for departure and board your flight back home. Trip Ends.
|Nha Trang||Venue Hotel or similar||http://venuehotelvn.com/|
|Mui Ne||Canary Mui Ne Resort or similar||http://canaryresort.vn/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Liberty Saigon Parkview Hotel or similar||https://www.libertysaigonparkview.com/vi/|
UPGRADE 4 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA 372.00 CAD/PERSON
|Nha Trang||A Vista Hotel or similar||http://www.anvistagroup.com|
|Mui Ne||Cliff Resort and Spa or similar||http://thecliffresort.com.vn/home/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Northern Saigon or similar||https://www.northernhotel.com.vn/|
UPGRADE TO 5 STAR HOTEL: PAY EXTRA 645.00 CAD/PERSON
|Nha Trang||Merperle Hon Tam Resort or similar||http://merperle.vn|
|Mui Ne||Princess D’An Nam Resort or similar||https://www.princessdannam.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||The Myst Dong Khoi Hotel or similar||https://www.themystdongkhoihotel.com|
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per person)|
|Tue 26 Feb 209||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 5 Mar 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 12 Mar 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 19 Mar 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 26 Mar 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 2 Apr 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 9 Apr 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 16 Apr 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 23 Apr 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 30 Apr 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 7 May 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 14 May 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 21 May 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 28 May 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 4 June 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 11 June 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 18 June 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 25 June 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 02 Jul 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 9Jul 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 16 Jul 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 23 Jul 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 30 Jul 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 6 Aug 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 13 Aug 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 20 Aug 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 27 Aug 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 3 Sep 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 10 Sep 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 17 Sep 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 24 Sep 2019||15||2054 CAD|
|Tue 1 Oct 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 8 Oct 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 15 Oct 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 22 Oct 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 29 Oct 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 5 Nov 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 12 Nov 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 19 Nov 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 26 Nov 2019||15||2254 CAD|
|Tue 3 Dec 2019||15||2454 CAD|
|Tue 10 Dec 2019||15||2454 CAD|
|Tue 17 Dec 2019||15||2454 CAD|
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√International return flights between Vancouver to Ho Chi Minh and back, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax. If you are traveling from a different destination, please contact us.
√Domestic flight from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh operated by Viet Jet, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√Mekong Delta group tour
√Mui Ne sunset dunes jeep tour
√Nha Trang islands group tour
√Mask and snorkel in Nha Trang islands tour
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X Beverage, personal expenses, tips and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X National Holiday Surcharge (if any)
X Early check-in and late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
X Other services not mentioned above
FLIGHT ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- All flight tickets for set departure date must be booked 65 days in advance.
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
Go ahead and drop us an inquiry email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) before hitting the button.
- Step 2: Click Enquiry Now on the day you decide to go for the trip and make a deposit 10% of the total amount, and 100% of flight tickets upon confirming at the reservation time via Bank Transfer (customers will pay for transfer fee) or credit card (Payment fee 3,2 %)
- Step 3: Send us your scan copies of passports
- Step 4: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 hours after received the deposit.
S Viet Travel must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- S Viet Travel demands that all clients going on our trips hold a proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, S Viet Travel reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by Signing and returning to S Viet Travel a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single supplement surcharge CAD 298 pp for 3-star hotel, CAD 519 for 4-star hotel, CAD 947 for 5-star hotel.
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after a confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions
- All tours are required to book 90 days of departure, within 90 days will be a surcharge if flight ticket price changes
- Some flights may depart a day before the itinerary and involve a transit. These changes are subject to availability and airline schedule changes