- Duration: 10 DAYS
- Location: VIETNAM
- Places : 15 Seats
- Prix: FROM 1456 USD PER PERSON
The tour offers a lot of fun activities, start with sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh city – the most cosmopolitan city of Vietnam that blends the past and present. You will have a chance to witness the extraordinary network of underground passageways used by the Viet Cong during the war. Head to the North and escape from the hustle and bustle of the big cities with Ba Vi Eco Tour - a community-based tourism product, which you can interact with local people to understand about Vietnamese lifestyle in the countryside. Then cruising on the emerald sea of the most stunning bay in Vietnam – Halong Bay. This is perfectly organized for travelers of all ages, especially for families with children. The tour will give you educational and memorable experiences since it's as unique as the country.
DAY 1: DEPART FROM LOS ANGELES
Fly from North America to Vietnam, crossing the International Date Line.
DAY 2: WELCOME TO VIETNAM - HO CHI MINH CITY ARRIVAL
Upon arrival, your driver will meet and greet you at the airport. Enjoy a transfer from the airport to your accommodation. Check in at the hotel and have a rest after the flight.
You can mooch through the streets of the city. Historic charm, architectural marvels, and products’ variety are splashed all over this area.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 3: CU CHI TUNNELS TOUR – HALF DAY (B/L)
Today you will be picked up by an experienced English-speaking guide to Cu Chi Tunnels, located in the countryside near Ho Chi Minh City. Approximate travel time is one hour and 30 minutes. The residents of Cu Chi took the war underground into a highly developed network of tunnels that at its height stretched as far as Cambodia and included meeting rooms, kitchens and triage areas. Imperceptible from the ground, opposing armies could roll their tanks over the bunkers without causing damage to the tunnels below. Living conditions were harsh – in addition to fighting the war, resident’s battled food and oxygen scarcity, venomous insects, and cramped living quarters. Gain important insight into the prolonged struggle against invading armies, and appreciation for the resilience and spirit of the Vietnamese people. After that, travelers can try the delicious manioc which was the main food for guerilla-warriors in Cu Chi during the war. Visitors can try to fire off an AK47 or MK16 or machine guns at the nearby shooting range.
Then enjoy a transferred back to your accommodation.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
DAY 4: HO CHI MINH FLY TO HOI AN – VIA DA NANG AIRPORT (B)
Have breakfast at the hotel and relaxing time before boarding a flight from Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang airport. Approximately flight time is one hour and 30 minutes. Upon your arrival, you will be transferred from Da Nang Airport to your hotel in Hoi An for about 40 minutes.
Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 5: HOI AN LANTERN MAKING LESSON (B)
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel and get ready for a lantern making lesson. Lanterns are the symbol of Hoi An and a big part of the local culture; you will have the opportunity to learn how to make them. Your guide will meet you at the hotel at 8 am and you will cycle through the town to the craftsman home. You will be given an introduction about the lanterns and how it became the symbol of Hoi An, along with a demonstration of making a lantern. You will have an opportunity to create your own lantern and keep it as a souvenir
After the lesson you will have time to explore Hoi An at your own peace, seeing what interest you. Today you will have free time explore Hoi An at your own pace, seeing what interests you. This ancient town is full of Japanese merchant houses and pagodas, temples and antique warehouses. Or just lounge about in a laid-back riverside café on the bank of the Thu Bon River.
Overnight in Hoi An
DAY 6: HOI AN TRAVEL TO HANOI (B)
Have breakfast at hotel then enjoy a scenic transfer from Hoi An to Da Nang for about 40 minutes. Board a flight from Da Nang airport to Hanoi. Upon arriving at the airport, you will be escorted to your accommodation. Check in at the hotel and have a rest after the flight.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 7: HANOI – BAVI ECO TOUR (B/L)
Have breakfast at the hotel then you will be picked up by an experienced English-speaking guide and travel to Ba Vi, a countryside located at the outskirt of Hanoi. The approximate travel time is one hour and 30 minutes.
Then arriving at Mr. Duoc’s house, you will be welcomed with fresh honey tea and green lentils or lotus seeds that made by his family. Imagine a Vietnam in the old time of war through stories of Mr. Duoc, who is not only a veteran who lives during those hard times, but also a green tea expert. You will visit his tea plantation which is one of the largest in Ri village and join with locals in green tea processing. Afterward, have a Vietnamese cooking demonstration with another local host and then enjoy a home-cooked lunch in a lovely garden.
After that, you will wander around the village and mingle with local people. You will visit the local craftsman who has been skilled at making conical hats from a very young age and other workshops in the village to see how people there make tofu or shell the rice. As you meander through the countryside you will experience the friendliness of the local people greeting you along the way. Then join your guides for a leisurely cycling trip along the country roads. Observe traditional Vietnamese rural life as the local people work in the paddy fields. Along the way, watch out for a water buffalo plowing a paddy field while ducks swim across the top. Stop at another host family for foot bathing following the recipes of Muong ethnic group and relaxing time before embarking on your private boat for a trip along the Da river.
Later, enjoy a transfer from Ba Vi back to your accommodation.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 8: HANOI – HALONG BAY – SHARING CRUISE (B/L/D)
In the morning, after breakfast at the hotel, the Cruise team will pick you up. Take the most scenic route to reach Halong Bay, taking you across the Red River Delta with emerald green rice paddies stretching for as far as the eyes can see. On arrival to Halong, you will enjoy a cruise on the Bay and explore the limestone rocks and the karst grottoes.
After you are done with your exploration of the bay, it is time to enjoy an utterly delicious seafood lunch, after which there will be a trip to the famous limestone cave in Ha Long Bay, you’ll get to spend some time here, kayaking or swimming, so that you can get closer to the floating villages and shops. Towards the evening, you will return to the boat for an early dinner, followed by some time at leisure. You can optionally attend the activities taking part on the boat or just relax.
Overnight on Cruise.
DAY 9: HALONG – HALONG BAY – SHARING BUS (B/L)
Rise early for a Tai Chi lesson or just to enjoy a hearty breakfast. The boat will make its way back to the port stopping at the Limestone Cave, full of stalagmites and stalactites. From here, it’s clear sailing back to the main harbor and the return Hanoi around 17:00. Free at your leisure time.
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 10: BIGGEST FAREWELL AND WARMEST THANK YOU - HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
Relish a healthy breakfast on the final day of your trip. Have a relaxing time before transferring to Hanoi International Airport by a professional driver. Then fly back to your homeland.
|Hanoi||Era Hotel or Similar||http://www.hanoierahotel.com/|
|Halong Bay||Legend White Dolphin or similar||http://www.whitedolphincruises.com/|
|Hoi An||Hoi An Emerald Water or similar|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Prague Hotel or similar||http://praguehotelvn.com|
UPGRADE TO 4 STAR HOTEL: 280 USD / Person
|Hanoi||Tirant Hotel or similar||http://www.tiranthotel.com|
|Halong Bay||Flamingo cruise or similar||http://luxuryflamingocruises.vn/|
|Hoi An||Coco River Resorts or similar||http://cocoriverresort.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||Northern Saigon Hotel or similar|
UPGRADE TO 5 STAR HOTEL: 610 USD/Person
|Hanoi||Apricot Hotel or similar||http://apricothotels.com/|
|Halong Bay||Era cruise or similar||https://eracruises.com/en/|
|Hoi An||La Siesta Resort and Spa or similar||https://lasiestaresorts.com/|
|Ho Chi Minh City||The Myst Dong Khoi Hotel or similar||http://www.themystdongkhoihotel.com/|
|Start Date||Availability||Price (Per person)|
|1st May 2019||15||1456 USD|
|9th June 2019||15||1456 USD|
|22th July 2019||15||1656 USD|
|18th August 2019||15||1706 USD|
|19th September 2019||15||1456 USD|
|22nd October 2019||15||1456 USD|
|25th November 2019||15||1656 USD|
|28th December 2019||15||1756 USD|
√Door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
√All transportation mentioned above
√International flights from Los Angeles to Ho Chi Minh City and from Hanoi to Los Angeles, include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax. If you are traveling from a different city, please contact us
√Domestic flights between Ho Chi Minh City to Da Nang and Da Nang to Hanoi include up to 20 kg of checked luggage per pax
√Accommodation shared in Double/ Twin/ Triple room with daily breakfast (including 5% service fee and 10% VAT tax)
√Check-in room at 14:00 // Check-out room at 12:00 noon (Except Early check-in or Late check-out mentioned in the program)
√Experienced English speaking guide
√Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
√All sightseeing tickets according to the itinerary
√Tissues and water on coach
√Service charges and government tax
√Exclusive and personalized single agent/single customer service
√24/7 hotline support guaranteed
√Vietnam Visa letter approval
√No extra charge after services confirmation
X Beverage, Personal expenses, tips, and gratuities
X Travel insurance
X Public holiday surcharge (if any)
X Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
X Early check-in and Late check-out (If not mentioned)
X Visa stamping fee on arrival at the airport (Vietnam: 25$/person)
X Surcharge for airport cabs from 12:00 am – 05:00 am
X Other services not mentioned above
FLIGHT ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
- All flight tickets for set departure date must be booked 90 days in advance. A surcharge must be applied after 90 days .
- Some flights may depart a day before/after, involve up to 2 transits, stopovers or a substitute airline. Such changes are beyond our control, as availability on flights can vary.
- Once your flights are confirmed and ticketed, flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. Full names (First, Middle & Surname) as per passport must be provided for ticketing.
- Please Note, flight itineraries will not be provided until 30 days prior to departure. If your travel dates are within 30 days of purchase you will be provided with your itinerary within 7 days.
Don't be shy to drop us an inquiry email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Step 1: Double check all single supplement fee (if any) or solo traveler surcharge (if you explore the journey on your own) before hitting the button.
- Step 2: Click Enquiry Now on the day you decide to go for the trip and make a deposit 10% of the total amount, and 100% of flight tickets upon confirming at the reservation time via Bank Transfer (customers will pay for transfer fee) or credit card (Payment fee 3,2 %)
- Step 3: Send us your scan copies of passports
- Step 4: We will send you a voucher confirmation within 24 hours after received the deposit.
S Viet Travel must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date we receive advice in writing and cancellation charges would apply as follows:
- 31 days and more before departure: 10% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 15-30 days before departure: 30% of the full payment + airfare cancellation fees (if any).
- 14 days and less before departure: 100% of the full payment.
- No-show travelers will be charged 100% of the full payment
CONDITION OF INSURANCE
- S Viet Travel demands that all clients going on our trips hold a proper personal medical insurance. If clients do not hold insurances and refuse to sign on before departure, S Viet Travel reserves the right not to carry out the trip.
- Kindly acknowledge your acceptance of the above terms and conditions by Signing and returning to S Viet Travel a copy of the present contract and of the attachment with all itineraries.
- Price based on twin sharing. Single supplement surcharge USD 368 pp for 3 stars hotel USD 432 pp for 4-star hotel, USD 703 pp for 5-star hotel.
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non-refundable
- Any amendment/cancellation made after a confirmed booking is nonrefundable
- Tour is available at the time of booking
- Itinerary may be changed upon the uncontrolled weather conditions
- All tours are required to book 90 days of departure, within 90 days will be a surcharge if flight ticket price changes
- Some flights may depart a day before the itinerary and involve a transit. These changes are subject to availability and airline schedule changes